Ideal Protein

Friday, May 2, 2014

Meet Sarah

As the Marketing Director for Sequim Ideal Weight Loss & Wellness Center, I will be blogging about the weight loss of a beautiful friend of mine. I was going to blog about my weight loss with this amazing program, but God had other plans. I am 13 weeks pregnant so I had to find a surrogate to blog about. Her name is Sarah Cary Krieger, she is an amazing woman, she is talented, a busy mother of 5, a successful salon business owner and a beautiful woman inside and out. This picture was taken 5 years ago, she has gained about 30 pounds since then. Sarah desires to lose that 30 pounds using the Ideal Protein program over the next 3 months. Feel free to follow her 3 month transformation here.

By Carissa Van Auken
Marketing Director

No comments:

Post a Comment