Ideal Protein

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sarah's Journey Day 1-2

Today I met with Sarah at the Ideal Weight Loss and Wellness Center. Coach Christy explained the program, weighed and measured Sarah's body composition. Neither Sarah nor I had ever seen this done, it intrigued us both. Sarah's BC is pictured below. Both Sarah and I are excited to see these numbers change and Sarah become healthier and healthier. Later Sarah mentioned to me how impressed she was with us working around her busy schedule, making her a special gluten free menu and that we even did her in store shopping for her. 


Day #1
I met with Sarah today to take her before pictures which proved to be and will continue to be a HUGE motivator. She loves the chocolate shake she had for breakfast and the chicken soup and vegetables she ate for lunch "hit the spot."
Sarah's big AhHa moment today was, "I felt light headed today and realized that whenever I feel like that, I "medicate" with the wrong kinds of food." It is so awesome that it is only day 1 and Sarah is already learning new healthier ways to feel better.

Day #2
Sarah writes, "Today was a hard day. I had to take a family member to the ER, everyone is okay. The IP eggs are gross! I did however feel extremely victorious that I ate the eggs and didn't eat the pancakes and bacon my family was eating. My coffee spot totally hooked me up with a NEW drink and were super supportive. I had a headache all day, but feel great now. I am excited that I can already tell I am losing weight."


By Carissa Van Auken
Marketing Director

No comments:

Post a Comment