Ideal Protein

Monday, May 19, 2014

Sarah's Journey Week 2

Sarah's Journey Week 2 
Woohoo Sarah is doing amazingly well. Over the past two weeks she has lost 11.6 pounds and 7 inches, using the Ideal Protein Weight Loss program. Check out the reduction in her fat percentage below.


Days 12-13 
Sarah writes, Wow yesterday I called coach Christy to find out how late the clinic was open because I needed water additives. She said she would drop them off to me at the salon. Crazy Helpful!!! I find I can drink more water when I use them and they help curb my sweet cravings. I am really feeling smaller, people are noticing and commenting on my weight loss. My jeans are getting loose too. I don't feel hungry until it's about time to eat.
Days 14-15 
Sarah writes, I was a little disappointed that even though I have been real strict with my diet, my weight barely went down. I am glad that during my coaching session Echo did my body scan and measurements, otherwise I would not have been able to see the progress I had made. I learned so many new things during my coaching with Echo. I was given the idea to add boiled eggs to my diet as part of my protein (meat) intake. Overall I feel good! I am looking forward to seeing more results next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment