Ideal Protein

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sarah's Journey Days 8-11

The Weekend Days 8-10
Sarah writes, What a busy busy weekend. I had a great Mothers Day. I am doing really awesome on the plan and I am constantly finding things I can fine tune. I am really happy with the  IP Chocolate Shake and the Wild Berry Yogurt Shake. I packaged some chicken breast and steak to restock the freezer. Im finding that it is pretty easy to follow this program even when you are busy, as long as you plan ahead a little.

Day 11
Sarah writes, After being sick over the weekend, I am feeling so much better. I am looking forward to weighing in on Thursday. I am curious to see what my hydration levels are and to check on my lean muscle.



Ideal Weight Loss and Wellness Center uses a Body Composition Analyzer to monitor their clients weight loss.

Cleared by the FDA as a Class II medical device, the Live Ideal Body Composition Analyzer is used to perform scans via the Live Ideal Health Center.
This comprehensive body composition system provides real-time, accurate monitoring and trending of your  dieters’ crucial biometrics:

Lean mass
Body fat
Hydration level

How it works
When the Live Ideal Body Composition Analyzer is used in conjunction with a web-enabled computer and the Live Ideal Health Center system, it provides full body lean mass, body fat and hydration readings. This accurate, instant and repeatable process takes less than a minute.


By Carissa Van Auken
Marketing Director

No comments:

Post a Comment