Ideal Protein

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sarah's Journey Days 16-20

Sarah's Journey Days 16-20

Days 16-20
Sarah writes, People have really started to notice my weight loss. I still feel the weight coming off even though I don't see it on the scale. I feel different, more and more like my normal self every day. I still struggle with having very little time. I eat while driving or between clients. Planning ahead is a necessity! I went off the plan for one day because of unavailability of the right foods and poor planning on my part. I was easily able to regroup the following day because eating off the pan made me feel nasty. I am really looking forward to adding in some exercise. Coach Christy says I can add some in at the three week mark. I have been preparing my food the night before, especially when I know I am going to be busy. I noticed my belt was on the smallest hole today, that made me SMILE!! I'm not hungry at all, in fact I'm having trouble eating all this food, especially all the vegetables and meat that are required. I'm so HAPPY to not have a muffin top anymore. 

Join us tonight for our event Your LAST Diet 
or give us a call at 360-683-LOSE 
and learn more about cutting a little 
off your muffin top! 



By Carissa Van Auken 

No comments:

Post a Comment