Ideal Protein

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sarah's Journey Week 3

Sarah's Journey Week 3

Sarah is doing Awesome! Over the past three weeks she has lost 16.2 pounds and 10.75 inches, using the Ideal Protein Weight Loss program.

Days 21-22
Sarah writes, I'm so glad the weight is coming off. I'm feeling so much better. I have been dividing my meat and vegetables up throughout my day because I find it hard to eat it all. I tried a IP Vanilla drink with two shots of espresso blended with ice and LOVED it! I'm looking forward to a desperately needed three day weekend and I am excited to start exercising. I'm enjoying drinking water and I don't miss soda or red bull spritzers.




If you would like to know more about this program give us a call today at 360-683-LOSE or visit us on Facebook .

By Carissa Van Auken

No comments:

Post a Comment