Ideal Protein

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sarah's Journey Week 4

Sarah's Journey Week 4

Sarah is doing amazingly well. Over the past four weeks she has lost 14.8 pounds and 11.25 inches, using the Ideal Protein Weight Loss program.

Week 4
Sarah writes, this diet is becoming easier. Planning ahead now is normal and fast. I love putting spinach in the IP Chocolate shake. My coaching session with Echo was really educational. She shared a lot from her professional background and extensive knowledge of the Ideal Protein program. I started my Insanity workouts this week. The workout seams easier than before. I have been able to get up early and get my workouts in which proved to be harder to do before I started the diet. Overall I am enjoying the the plan. I did cheat one time last week by eating some ruffles. Going off the diet caused my body to go out of fat burning mode, so I gained a few pounds this week. I now realize the importance of sticking to the plan and not cheating. Echo was able to explain in detail what happens when you cheat. Echo also spoke to me about the fact that we as women give our time to everyone else. She encouraged me to take time for myself. I'm enjoying taking the time to workout and I even got a massage for myself.




If you would like to know more about this program give us a call today at 360-683-LOSE or visit us on Facebook.

By Carissa Van Auken

No comments:

Post a Comment