Ideal Protein

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sarah's Journey Day 3-4

Sarah's Journey Day 3-4

I am loving walking this journey with this friend of mine. She is amazing and I am impressed with how well she is following the program. Sarah recently shared with me that the 30 pounds she plans on losing crept up on her over the past 17 months. During that time, she had to increase her hours at work to provide for her family and has had very little time to exercise, eat right or take care of herself. I am so glad that Ideal Protein is fitting into her busy schedule and working for her.

Day #3
Sarah writes, Can I really eat this chocolate!?!? It's Amazing!!! I did not have a headache this morning when I woke up, I feel really good. I have energy and even got in 30 min of yoga which felt amazing. I really like this program, I am surprised at how much less I am eating. My stomach is flattening out, I love that! Today my children had cookies, they hid out of my site and told me how horrible they were so I wouldn't eat any. :-)  Thank God for the wonderful IP chocolate.

Note from Coach Echo:  The Raspberry Chocolaty Bar is an occasional restricted item (no more than once a week on Phase I)  due to higher fat content.  However,we also offer many, many "daily" chocolate choices such as our chocolate drink/shake mix (or pre-made), chocolate pudding (milk, dark, and a pre-made option), triple chocolate wafer, chocolate soy puffs, chocolate mint bar, and many other bars with a drizzle of chocolate.  And I agree, they are decadent and delicious.


Day #4
Sarah writes, I am feeling so good today! Coach Christy called and left me a message, I thought that was nice followup. Today seamed easier. I only worked half a day so I had time to take care of myself and plan for tomorrow. I miss corn chips, but amazingly have not cheated. The IP program seems to be good for not allowing cheating because I don't have the opportunity to rationalize, justify or overindulge. It just is what it is, eat whats in the packet! I am drinking tons of water and am really loving the IP water additive. People are starting to notice my weight loss and ask about the program.

By Carissa Van Auken
Marketing Director


No comments:

Post a Comment