Ideal Protein

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sarah's Journey Day 5-6

Sarah's Journey Day 5-6

Day #5
Sarah writes, Today I worked at the salon for 11 hours. I have found that because I am eating less, I really need to eat more often (every couple of hours). I know I am losing and can't wait to hear my one week results.



Day #6
Sarah writes, Today I worked 14 hours at the salon. I am so glad this program is flexible enough to work with my busy schedule. My children are being really supportive. My daughter brought me Carne Asada, lettuce and pico de gallo for dinner. She and my son sat in the back room and ate all the chips and salsa (my favorite) so I wouldn't be tempted. I am looking forward to my weigh in and coaching appointment tomorrow.


By Carissa Van Auken
Marketing Director


No comments:

Post a Comment