Ideal Protein

Friday, May 9, 2014

Sarah's Journey Day 7

Sarah's Journey Day 7

I am so proud of my friend for following this program so well. She lost 11 pounds and 4.5 inches in her first 7 days. WOOHOO, WAY TO GO SARAH!! YOU ROCK!!!
Keep up the good work, only 19 pounds left.

1 pound of fat 



Day #7
Sarah writes, As each day goes on, I realize how I gained this weight. I realize how each day is hectic and stressful for me, yet in spite of that, I CAN lose this weight!
I am down 11 pounds, I am so excited!! I'm really motivated to strictly stick with the program because I had such great results. I am excited to find out that the IP oatmeal is gluten free. (Sarah is on the gluten free plan which limits her choices but she is still finding things she loves.) I am having so much fun and really enjoying the challenge.


By Carissa Van Auken
Marketing Director


No comments:

Post a Comment